There is a range of different standard agreements for ICT procurements within the Norwegian market. We have had key roles in the drafting of the standard agreements from the Norwegian Government and ICT Norway, including several other standard agreements for use by individual businesses or trade associations within the ICT sector. Føyen’s lawyers also played a key role in relation to the revision of the Norwegian Government’s standard agreements in 2014-2015 in cooperation with ICT Norway, the Norwegian Agency for Public and Financial Management, and the Ministry of Local Government and Regional Development, with the aim of creating more balanced standard agreements in addition to the establishment of a new SSA-L in 2018. We also gave important input to the drafting of SSA-Cloud in 2021.
Føyen assists with all kinds of IT agreements and procurements such as:
- Purchase and integration of hardware
- Licensing and maintenance of standard software
- Implementation of standard software with development and customization of systems for ERP, CRM, WMS, economy, etc.
- Development of software based on different methods, ranging from agile to waterfall
- AD AM
- Operational services and outsourcing (inc. BPO agreements)
- Alliance agreements, distribution agreements, partner agreements, sub-supplier/back-to-back agreements, and cooperation agreements
- Development and operation of telecommunication networks and other infrastructure
We regularly assist with the entire procurement process, from preparing the procurement strategy, having dialogue with the market, drafting the procurement documents including the contract, negotiations, evaluation, and award, to assistance with potential complaints in public procurements.